For fans wanting to get up close to the trophy, they will have the opportunity to see the silverware in person at the Holiday Inn Old Sydney on Wednesday, 13 August between 5-7pm.
Set on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour, 'Bledisloe Bay' will come alive onThursday 14 August creating an electric atmosphere that will bring to life one of the greatest sporting rivalries of all time. The unique Festival Precinct will become a hub allowing fans to get involved with fun activities, rare opportunities to rub shoulders with past and current players and celebrate the history and rivalry of the Bledisloe Cup.
Here are the top pubs and sports bars in Sydney to watch all the Bledisloe Cup action:
• Fortune of War and The Push Bar – are offering Rugby fans a $20 'Battle of the Tasman Meal Deal'. Wallabies supporters score a Roo Burger and Hahn Super Dry and All Blacks supporters can treat themselves a Lamb Ragout Parpadelle with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Both pubs also have great prize packs on offer including tickets to the game www.fortuneofwar.com.au,www.pushbar.com.au
• Customs House Bar – head to The Sydney Harbour Marriott to watch the Bledisloe Cup live at Customs House Bar. A traditional Australian pub, Customs House Bar is one of the oldest in Sydney. It's known for great pizza and beer by the pint, a trademark feature of the pub. www.chb.sydneyharbourmarriott.com.au
• Harlequinn Inn – rugby fans call the upstairs lounge bar of the Harlequinn Inn home during the Bledisloe Cup. Enjoy the game at what is considered one of Sydney's finest rugby pubs. www.harlequininn.com.au
• The Australian Hotel – choose from over 100 craft beers while cheering on the Aussies at The Australian Hotel. www.australianheritagehotel.com
• Parkside Bar, The Bat and Ball – the all new Parkside Bar at The Bat and Ball is Redfern's favourite sports bar. Rugby fans can kick back and enjoy all the Bledisloe Cup action live on one of five large HD TVswww.thebatandball.com.au
• The Welcome Hotel – tucked away in the backstreets of Rozelle, The Welcome Hotel is a local family favourite that has been around for over 130 years. With a stellar range of craft beers on tap, bulging wine cellar and some of the best pub dining in the Inner West. www.thewelcomehotel.com
• The Beresford – wear green and gold and take in the game on the big screen in the tranquil outdoor Beer Garden. www.merivale.com
• Newport Arms Hotel – see all the games on the big screen at the Arms and enjoy a schooner in Australia's biggest beer garden. www.newportarms.com.au
• Cargo Bar – visit Cargo Bar at King St Wharf to catch the games on a huge harbourside screen, and grab a schooner in their extended beer garden.www.cargobar.com.au
• The Light Brigade – positioned at the top of Oxford Street in the heart of Paddington / Woollahra, the Light Brigade is known for being the best place in Sydney's Eastern suburbs to watch all the codes of sport. Boasting brand new LED TV screen, full high definition and a huge 103” plasma, supporters can be assured they will have the next best experience to being at the game.www.lightbrigade.com.au
The Bledisloe Cup is part of the strong NSW's line-up of major sporting events on the 2014 NSW Events Calendar including an exclusive match between Italian Soccer giants Juventus and the Australian All Stars team, The Bingham Cup, the World Cup of Gay Rugby and NRL Grand Final in Sydney. For more information on Sydney and New South Wales, visit www.sydney.com or www.visitnsw.com
To access the image library and download images go tohttp://images.destinationnsw.com.au/