The kitchen is headed up by Matt Germanchis, who has worked alongside Best at Pei Modern in Melbourne since it opened in 2012, he is joined by restaurant manager Tara Sullivan and award-winning sommelier Annette Lacey.
The new menu includes:
- Wood fired tiger prawns with slow cooked pineapple and sorrel
- Bar Cod, old fashioned celery, currants and verjuice
- Kurobuta pork cutlet with fermented blueberries
- Anchovy parmesan shortbread
- Surf clams with smoked butter and fermented corn
Seating up to 190 people, Pei Modern is the perfect backdrop for all casual and corporate dining experiences.
For further information, restaurant enquiries and bookings, please visit http://peimodern.com.au
Monday-Saturday: 5:30pm until late