City quirk meets Urban Convenience
After a recent refreshed look, feel and service offering throughout Rydges, Australia own hotel group will now be offering more choice for travellers in Melbourne with the addition of the quirky Rydges St Kilda (formally Urban St Kilda) alongside Rydges Melbourne and Swanston St.
Rydges is known for being hotel operators that consistently seek ways to add more for less and Rydges St Kilda lives up to this mantra. This is not your typical hotel - Rydges St Kilda offers more comfort, more indulgence, more choice and more inspiration. Only 200 metres from Melbourne's premier inner-city beach, the hotel suits those leisure or corporate travellers seeking a unique high-value experience combined with relaxed, modern comforts with quirky edge.
Complete with conference facilities and chic restaurant and bar, this uniquely stylish hotel combines some unique hotel features with plenty of guest room perks. With 4 unique room types, signature beds and the genuine Rydges service, unique offerings and top-shelf amenities combined with surprisingly affordable prices makes for an enjoyable and gratifying stay.
Guests at the new look Rydges St Kilda can also look forward to some of the standard Rydges Hotel offerings which will be progressively introduce throughout 2015 including:
- Free WI-FI for all guests - whether visiting overnight or just for a coffee.
- A new 'Rise Breakfast' concept, which takes a nod from nutritionist recommendations around a healthful breakfast being the most important meal of the day. While still buffet-style in nature, the Rise Breakfast includes freshly-squeezed juice shots, made to order smoothies & juice blends, super healthy cereals and fresh fruit as well as a great range of hot options including eggs cooked to individual preference.
- In trademark AHL style, even the mini-bar has undergone a quirky designer overhaul with Rydges branded sweets, nibbles & potato crisps plus fun games & add-ons complimenting the overall offering.
- An expanded wine list showcasing a broader range of Australian and international varietals will cater to the more discerning taste buds.
- Stylish new uniforms with a relaxed yet ultimately professional vibe.
'After refreshing the Rydges brand midway through this year with a new look, feel and service offering coupled with free WiFi, it is great to expand the hotel chain in the Melbourne market with Rydges St Kilda,' said David Seargeant, Group Managing Director of AHL. 'This is a hotel which fundamentally fits our philosophies both through design and attitude.'
No strangers to taking the lead with their hotel brands, AHL who also operate the multi-award winning hip QT Hotels & Resorts and new urban, industrial and art-inspired Atura Hotels.
Become a Priority Guest Rewards member to start receiving great benefits and rates today at Rydges St Kilda and all AHL hotels and resorts -www.priorityguestrewards.com.au.