|Margaret River Eco Adventures|
Copyright: Margaret River Eco Adventures
- Young Henrys Brewing Co: First opened in Newcastle, NSW in 2012, Young Henrys is launching its first WA venue - the Gale Road 'Beer Farm' in The Margaret River Region. Just 20 minutes north of the Margaret River township, the venue is due to open next month, offering an innovative and environmentally friendly approach to craft beer.
- EcoAdventures Margaret River: The world's first electric quad bike tour; a unique new way to see the stunning Margaret River forest and beaches. This fully guided, family friendly tour takes visitors to very special hidden gems of the Boranup Forest in the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park to discover places very few locals have ever seen. Smooth and quiet, the Eco Bike is a fully electric quad bike that was hand built specifically for this fully guided tour.
- Brygon Reserve Wines: A new cellar door only 9km from Margaret River township, located right next door to Colonial Brewing Co on Osmington Road. Taste award winning wines and take a peek into a working winery, surrounded by picturesque vineyards, beautiful landscaped lawns, a private lake and accommodation chalets.
- Temper Temper: Located next door to Yahava Koffeeworks just south of the Margaret River township, Temper Temper makes fine chocolate sourced from sustainable farms around the equator, and serves it up with a fresh cup of coffee and a delicious light menu of fresh produce.
- Augusta Boat Harbour: The new $36.4 million Augusta Boat Harbour is now officially open, providing a much needed safe haven for vessels navigating the rugged coastline between Cape Leeuwin and Cape Naturaliste in the Margaret River Region. The world class facility is a working harbour catering for the growing commercial and recreational fleet in the area, and will allow both local residents and visitors to enjoy the beauty of Flinders Bay and explore all the surrounding area has to offer.
- Treeton Fine Wood Studio: Recently opened in Cowaramup, just 10 minutes north of Margaret River, Treeton Fine Wood Furniture offers custom-made fine furniture utilising local hard woods such as Marri, Jarrah, Sheoak and Blackbutt. Owner/artist Adrian van den Ouweland new purpose built workshop and gallery displays an array of finely crafted furniture and smaller items on display, including his famous end grain chopping boards.
- The Villa Margaret River: Light and bright, secluded in a quiet part of town yet just a few steps away from the main street of Margaret River, this accommodation is fully self contained with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Walk to cafes, restaurants, bars, shops, galleries, forests and river.
- Margaret River Exposed: A photography-focussed tour that exposes the true wonders of the region, from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin. Access the national parks of the South West via luxury 4WD and visit “off the beaten track” secluded spots rich in wildlife, wildflowers and amazing vistas not normally accessible.
- Tiger Moth Adventure Flights: Step back in time as you climb into one of Western Australia's iconic vintage Tiger Moth airplanes. Don your leather helmet and goggles and experience the adventure that RAAF pilots of the 1940s would have encountered. Experience the thrill of low level flying (500 feet) in an open-cockpit vintage Tiger Moth over Busselton, including the iconic Busselton Jetty, and the Margaret River coastline and countryside.
- Whirlwind Olives and Oil: A family-owned and run estate, using planet-friendly techniques to deliver superior, yet affordable products. Their award winning extra virgin olive oil is produced on the property in the rolling vales of the Margaret River Region. The annual harvest is hand-picked and the oil varieties are crushed within 24 hours of picking resulting in superb quality olive oils.